Students in grades K-5 meet regularly with their online teacher.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday
- 9:00-10:00: Attend my class meeting.
- 10:00-11:00: Work time (asynchronous)
- 11:00-12:00: Optional drop-in office hours
- 2:00-3:30: Office hours by schedule only
- No class meetings
Students in grades 6-12 can create any schedule that works for them to be successful. The key is to keep to this schedule and the families job is to support it.
- Monday & Thursday
- 9:00-9:15: Attend my Mentor Meeting on Monday/On Thursday check in to see what I need to wrap up for the week.
- 9:15-10:45: Math
- 10:45- 11:00 Break
- 11:00-12:30 English
- 12:30-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-2:30: Social Studies
- 9:00-9:15: Log into Edgenuity and plan the day. Use this day to catch up on any course work, meet with your teachers for support, and to make sure all of your ALE requirements are complete.
- Tuesday & Friday
- 9:00-9:15: Log into Edgenuity and Plan the Day
- 9:15-10:45: Science
- 10:45-11:00: Break
- 11:00-12:30: Elective
- 12:30-1:00: Lunch
- 1:00-2:30: Health/PE
- Check in with my mentor teacher