Mental Health Resources
Do you or a family member need additional support?
Dial 911 if you have an emergency and need help.
If there is no immediate physical danger:
- Call Teen Link: 206-461-4922, 6:00-10:00 PM nightly, staffed by teens.
- Text Teen Link: 866-833-6546, 6:00 PM - 9:30 PM
- Crisis Connections Line: 206-461-3222 or 866-427-4747, staffed 24/7, to speak with an adult crisis expert, or visit www.CrisisConnections.org
The 24-Hour Crisis Line provides immediate help to individuals, families, and friends of people in emotional crisis. We can help you determine if you or your loved one needs professional consultation, and we can link you to the appropriate services. We are a primary source for linking Seattle-King County residents to emergency mental health services.
- Suicide Prevention Supports in Washington, 800-273-8255 (800-273-TALK)
- Lifeline.org, national suicide prevention crisis line: 988 from any mobile phone for both text and talk; talk to someone now website: Talk to Someone Now
Virtual calming Room
These organizations provide mental health services regardless of an individual’s insurance status or ability to pay.
- Pathlight Mood & Anxiety Center, 166-742-9127
- The Center a Place of Hope (Treatment for depression) 1-888-771-5166
- Teen Link, 866-833-6546
4Tomorrow, call or text (425) 500-2298
Contact 4Tomorrow for support with your mental health and wellness journey, resources, crisis prevention, and recovery. Free therapy in English and Spanish.
The Northshore School District is partnering with Care Solace to provide mental health care coordination. Northshore students, staff, and family members looking for help
with mental health or substance use can now use Care Solace to quickly find treatment options matched to their needs. Care Solace is a complimentary and confidential service. Care Solace’s team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and can provide support in any language. Insurance may be required depending on the provider.
If you would like to use Care Solace to help you find a mental health provider:
- Call 888-515-0595 available 24/7/365
- Visit https://www.caresolace.com/site/nsd and either search on your own or connect by video chat, email, or phone for assistance.
- Learn more about Care Solace by visiting the Northshore Mental Health webpage.
The Northshore Council PTSA also offers a robust mental health webpage with family support resources, including podcasts.