Camp Cedar Springs
Camp Cedar Springs is returning to our 3-day, 2-night environmental education experience for fifth-graders for the 2022-2023 school year. Students's will stay overnight.
Camp Cedar Springs offers students the unique opportunity to move their education from the classroom into nature. Over the three days students take part in educational and recreational activities including:
- Wildlife education
- Watershed protection
- Forestry history and skills
- Rock climbing
- Wilderness survival skills
- and more!
Cedar Springs Camp is located at 4820 WA-92, Lake Stevens, WA 98258
|Student who qualifies for free or reduced-price meals||$0|
|Adult Group Leader||$40|
- Student fees can be paid by cash or check at the school office along with a registration form.
- If paying the full $160 fee, you may use the district's online credit card payment program. A $1.95 convenience fee is assessed during checkout.
The fee for eligible students who have completed the application for free/reduced meals and who have also filled out the fee waiver form on ParentVue will ring up as $0 and there will be no processing fee.
The free/reduced application can be found on the Food Services page. The online application only takes a few minutes and is the fastest, easiest way to get approved. Paper applications are available. Parents wishing to have a paper application mailed to them should contact the Food Services office at 425-408-7657. The reduced fee waiver can be accessed via ParentVue.
Adult Group Leaders
Each camp session is staffed with a limited number of volunteer parent/adult group leaders. Please check with your students's school for space availability before making payment to be an adult group leader. The ratio for adult group leaders to students is 2-3 adult leaders per classroom. Additional group leaders can be added for special needs students.
Scholarship Donation (optional)
Please consider a tax deductible donation to the outdoor educational scholarship fund. Your donation will make camp affordable for all students. Donations will be accepted during the designated enrollment period for the current school year. Please inquire with the school's office for more information.
Schedule for that 2022-2023 School Year
- Session 1 - Wellington/Woodin
- Session 2 - Fernwood/Ruby Bridges
- Session 3 - Frank Love/Shelton View
- Session 4 - Maywood Hills/Westhill
- Session 5 - Canyon Creek
- Session 6 - Hollywood/Sunrise
- Session 7 - Eastridge/Cottage Lake
- Session 8 - Woodmoor/NFP/NVP
- Session 9 - Kokanee/Crystal Springs
- Session 10 - Moorlands/Arrowhead
- Session 11 - Kenmore/Lockwood
Session 1 - Wellington/Woodin
Session 2 - Fernwood/Ruby Bridges
Session 3 - Frank Love/Shelton View
Session 4 - Maywood Hills/Westhill
Session 5 - Canyon Creek
Session 6 - Hollywood/Sunrise
Session 7 - Eastridge/Cottage Lake
Session 8 - Woodmoor/NFP/NVP
Session 9 - Kokanee/Crystal Springs
Session 10 - Moorlands/Arrowhead
Session 11 - Kenmore/Lockwood
Camp Cedar Springs FAQ's
- What does “Snack on the Go” mean?
- Can students get a sack lunch from the school kitchen?
- Will any religious content be taught at Camp Cedar Springs?
- In the pictures of camp you showed old water barrels being used for drinking water, why is the camp using old water barrels?
- I have concerns about the food being served at dinner, who do I contact?
- Do you cancel camp if it rains?
What does “Snack on the Go” mean?
Can students get a sack lunch from the school kitchen?
Will any religious content be taught at Camp Cedar Springs?
In the pictures of camp you showed old water barrels being used for drinking water, why is the camp using old water barrels?
I have concerns about the food being served at dinner, who do I contact?
Do you cancel camp if it rains?
Camp Cedar Springs - Parent Information Night 2022
- For registration questions, contact your teacher or school office
- For Free/Reduced Lunch questions, call Food Services at 425-408-7657
- For Special Dietary requests, contact Cedar Springs camp directly.